The Cuddle Cushions: limited edition prints:
These cuddly cuties have been developed as part of my residency with the Northern Territory Wildlife Park, Artist in the Park programme.
- The original design is completed in silk, photographed and adjusted for print.
- The printing: The digital print fabric is a Belgian Cotton Linen Fibre printed, in Australia, with environmentally friendly inks.
- The making: All fabric is prewashed to minimise colour fade and shrinkage.
- Cushions are double hemmed to keep their filling in when cuddled a lot!
- Both designs are available with black or white backgrounds.
- Limited edition available.
Northern Quoll: Dasyurus hallucatus (Northern Native Cat)
The ONLY cat you should meet outdoors at night. He is a real stay up
late, get down and party kinda guy. These cute guys live to breed and
die at a relative young age. Our gorgeous model here was quite elderly,
in quoll terms, when we met. (R.I.P. Ginger )
Please keep your domestic animals at home. These native marsupials
are under threat from feral animals, the dreaded cane toad and
habitat destruction largely caused by fires. Take care with campfires
and observe restrictions when fire danger conditions are high.
Sugar Glider: Petaurus breviceps
What a really sweet sugar glider. She is cute as a button, even softer than she looks and a palm sized bundle of loveliness. Please look after our bush! Sugar gliders love to nestle in tree hollows. They are able to glide short distances but have a hard time when pitted against feral cats and dogs. Cherish your animals and help our native animals claim their habitat.